When I was in India with Carolina Piteira we met great people and different realities.
We tried to be socially involved with their community, we shared knowledge and I really felt like we were making a little bit of a difference and learning so many new things at the same time
- Playing cricket with 100 Indians
- Hare krishna's festival in Vrindavan
- Indian traffic
- The little candle girl's face at dusk
- Being invited to several family houses
- Inspiring school kids with my story & work
- Getting lost in a train full of people
Do you know when you travel and see all those astonishing places and beautiful things that take our breath away? India is full of those moments and scenarios...you will feel Goosebumps all the time!